• NH Masters License #1504M • MA Masters License #905MR • MA Journeyman’s License #1517JR Call Today! 603-595-2970
We Accept Major Credit Cards
877-407-7200 - Toll-free 603-886-3740 - Fax line
Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Property of  T.J. Malley Electric, Inc.  (2011)
The wiring system  has gotten wet from either a broken water pipe, a flood or a slow leak. What do you do? Well, a common misconception is just let the electrical system dry out, this does nothing. The problem with water in any portion of your electrical system is not always what happens today, it is the problems in the near future. So, why can’t you just let the water dry up, well the problems falls more to the contaminates that the water has introduced unto your electrical system. That is right, water carries different minerals and other contaminates into the electrical system. These mineral’s create a chemical reaction with the copper wiring system,this make the wiring system deteriorate sometimes extremely fast. This can cause corrosion, mineral deposits can get embedded in the wire,all of this creates greater resistance, which creates more heat which deteriorates the wiring system more. This can lead to a greater fire risk So the bottom line, any portion of your electrical system takes on water, then you need to have it replaced, for your safety and the safety of others. We are the experts in rewiring existing homes!!